#1 Best Restaurant & Food Photographer in DFW Texas
DFW Food Photographer
Award winning food photographer
Kye Lee has over 25 years experience taking professional pictures as DFW Food Photographer and a DFW Restaurant Photographer. He has worked with countless restaurants and food providers through out the Dallas Fort Worth area to provide professional take restaurant and food pictures. Please contact him to discuss your DFW food photo shoots.
- Freelance photographer based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. He specializes in news, portraits, and food for various news publications, editorial, commercial, and advertising clients.
- 25 years of experience working in photography.
- 10 years as a staff photojournalist for The Dallas Morning News.
- Kye and his lovely wife enjoy spending time with their three children.
- Art director at Cheil Communications, an advertising agency in Seoul.
- Staff photo journalist for the Dallas Morning News.
- Freelancer commercial, editorial and real estate photographer.
- FAA Part 107 licensed drone pilot.
- Collaborator with photo editors and art directors on large and small projects.
Frequently Asked Questions for a DFW Food Photographer
How much should a food photographer charge?
Average Food photography sessions can cost from $400 to $5,000+. It depends on the complexity of the photo session, time, post-production work, equipment that is needed, and the usage of images.
Who is the best food photographer?
Kye Lee can produce the best quality food photograph in the studio as well as on location. He can handle from full size food photo session in studio to simple restaurant location setup as well.
What skills does a food photographer need?
What should I ask a food photographer?
Do you specialize in food photography? what area of the food industry have you done? to check specific restaurants and hotels that the photographer worked with.