#1 Best Dallas Event Photographer in DFW Texas
Award winning Photographer
- Freelance photographer based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. He specializes in news, portraits, and food for various news publications, editorial, commercial, and advertising clients.
- 25 years of experience working in photography.
- 10 years as a staff photojournalist for The Dallas Morning News.
- Kye and his lovely wife enjoy spending time with their three children.
- Art director at Cheil Communications, an advertising agency in Seoul.
- Staff photo journalist for the Dallas Morning News.
- Freelancer commercial, editorial and real estate photographer.
- FAA Part 107 licensed drone pilot.
- Collaborator with photo editors and art directors on large and small projects.
Frequently Asked Questions for a Dallas Event Photographer
How much should an event photographer charge?
How do I choose an event photographer?
It can be a corporate event, sports event, entertainment event, food/restaurant event…
Your event may need a drone pilot. Your event may need a headshot photographer as well. Your event may need a sports action photographer… Research photographers by evaluating their portfolios and talking about your event. Some photographer has a better understanding and ideas about the types of event you are organizing. Talk to them about the overtime situation. You do not want your photographer leaving in the middle of an important final dinner show.
What do event photographers take pictures of?
How many photos should you get from an event photographer?
Is it normal to pay a photographer in full before the event?
I usually request my clients some down payment (30-50% of the quote) before the event to make an official photo session schedule. And I receive any balance when I deliver my final images.