#1 Best Product Photographer in DFW Texas
DFW Product Photographer
Award winning product photographer.
Kye Lee has over 25 years experience taking professional pictures as DFW Product Photographer. He has worked with countless business and companies through out the Dallas Fort Worth area to provide professional taken product pictures. Please contact him to discuss your DFW product photo shoots.
- Freelance photographer based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. He specializes in news, portraits, and food for various news publications, editorial, commercial, and advertising clients.
- 25 years of experience working in photography.
- 10 years as a staff photojournalist for The Dallas Morning News.
- Kye and his lovely wife enjoy spending time with their three children.
- Art director at Cheil Communications, an advertising agency in Seoul.
- Staff photo journalist for the Dallas Morning News.
- Freelancer commercial, editorial and real estate photographer.
- FAA Part 107 licensed drone pilot.
- Collaborator with photo editors and art directors on large and small projects.
Frequently Asked Questions for a DFW Product Photographer
How much does a product photographer charge per hour?
Average Product photography sessions can cost from $400 to $5,000+. It depends on the complexity of the photo session, time, post-production work, equipment that is needed, and the usage of images.
How much does it cost to hire a product photographer in Texas?
If you pay by the hour, average the service to cost anywhere from $150 to more than $500+ / hr
How much does ecommerce photography cost?
An ecommerce listing product photo price should be between $25 – $100 per photo depending on the complexity.
Who is the best product photographer?
What is the photographer’s experience in product photography? Many product images on the market looks very simple and easy. However, it is not easy to produce quality product photos without having a very high technical skill set. Lighting make a huge difference in product photography. You do not want to hire cheap product photographer who does not understand the quality of lighting. Even though you have very simple product to photograph, you should look for a photographer who have a quality portfolio with high level lighting skills.