#1 Best Real Estate Photographer in DFW Texas
DFW Real Estate Photographer
Kye Lee has over 30 years experience taking professional pictures as DFW Real Estate Photographer. He has worked with countless real estate agents and commercial and property individual through out the Dallas Fort Worth area to provide professional taken real estate pictures. Please contact him to discuss your DFW real estate photo shoots.
Kye Lee’s DFW Real Estate Pricing
Up to 20 Images – $170
Up to 30 Images – $200
Up to 40 Images – $250
Stand Alone Exterior Video (Just Around House, 2 min edited) – $200
5 Aerial Still Images – $30
Around House Aerial Videos – $50
Additional facility video per location (nearby park, playground, clubhouse) – $30
Interior Walkthrough Video (2-3 scenes) – $30
Blue Sky & Green Grass (enhance) -$20
Twilight Photo – $30
Virtual Staging – $50
Aerial Video & Interior Stills Special Package
30 Still Images Including 3-4 Aerial Stills + Exterior Around House Video + 2 min Fully edited video with Interior Still images – $250
$1.00 per mile after 20 mile radius (40 mile round trip)
- Freelance photographer based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. He specializes in news, portraits, and food for various news publications, editorial, commercial, and advertising clients.
- 25 years of experience working in photography.
- 10 years as a staff photojournalist for The Dallas Morning News.
- Kye and his lovely wife enjoy spending time with their three children.
- Art director at Cheil Communications, an advertising agency in Seoul.
- Staff photo journalist for the Dallas Morning News.
- Freelancer commercial, editorial and real estate photographer.
- FAA Part 107 licensed drone pilot.
- Collaborator with photo editors and art directors on large and small projects.
Frequently Asked Questions for a DFW Real Estate Photographer
How much do Realtors spend on photography?
Of course, it can be below $100 and it can also be over $1000. It depends on how big is the property and how many images the realtor wants. Today the package can include HDR multi-layered photographs, Aerial pictures, Aerial Video, Walk-through Video, 3D tours…
Do Realtors use professional photographers?
How do I choose a real estate photographer?
How much do real estate photographers make?
Of course, some photographers can charge below $100 per house.
Also, It can be over $1000 if it is a very luxury house or a big scale commercial property and the photo package includes High Quality Still pictures, Aerial Video, Walk-through Video, 3D Tour…