#1 Best Editorial & Event Photographer in DFW Texas
DFW Event Photographer
Award winning editorial & event photographer.
Kye Lee has over 25 years experience taking professional pictures as a Editorial Photographer and a DFW Event Photographer. He has worked with countless business and event coordinators through out the Dallas Fort Worth area to provide professional event pictures. Please contact him to discuss your DFW food photo shoots.
- Freelance photographer based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. He specializes in news, portraits, and food for various news publications, editorial, commercial, and advertising clients.
- 25 years of experience working in photography.
- 10 years as a staff photojournalist for The Dallas Morning News.
- Kye and his lovely wife enjoy spending time with their three children.
- Art director at Cheil Communications, an advertising agency in Seoul.
- Staff photo journalist for the Dallas Morning News.
- Freelancer commercial, editorial and real estate photographer.
- FAA Part 107 licensed drone pilot.
- Collaborator with photo editors and art directors on large and small projects.
Frequently Asked Questions for a DFW Event Photographer
What is an editorial photographer?
Editorial photographers produce photos that accompany articles in publication medium.
What makes a photo editorial?
Editorial photography means the images that accompany an article in a publication. Typically when an article highlights a specific subject matter, like a person, a product, a fashion show, or a piece of architecture, it’s photographed in a more clearly highlights the narrative. It is really “A picture is worth a thousand words”
How much is an editorial event photographer in Dallas?
Average event photography sessions can cost from $400 to $1,000+. It depends on the complexity of the photo session, time, post-production work, equipment that is needed, and the usage of images.